Smartwool Men's PhD Pro Endurance Print Socks
- Made in USA or Imported
- Machine Wash
- OUTDOORS: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Men’s PhD Pro Endurance Print Socks. Developed through a partnership with Rob Krar, these socks are built for performance to the highest degree.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Men’s PhD Pro Endurance Print Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Men’s PhD Pro Endurance Print Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. They’re built with Shred Shield technology that reduces everyday wear from toes.
- ANKLE CUSHION: This sock is designed with minimal and targeted sole cushion to add protection without adding bulk. It also has malleolus ankle cushioning for protection on the most rugged of trails.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Consisting of 57% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 4% Elastane, and 1% Polyester, the Men’s PhD Pro Endurance Print Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
As you know, the different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the following images.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear. Because of the intimate nature of the items we sell, we are unable to
return or exchange products unless defective. This is for the health, safety, and peace of mind of our customers. Any item that is designed to come into contact with any body part or fluid is non-returnable and non-resalable. Once these items leave our warehouse, they are considered used, and therefore cannot be returned.