Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Socks
- 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Made in USA or Imported
- Pull-On closure
- Machine Wash
- WARM INSULATION: Experience comfort and durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle and a Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. These socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Consisting of 58% Merino Wool, 4% Nylon, and 2% Elastane, the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
As you know, the different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the following images.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear. Because of the intimate nature of the items we sell, we are unable to
return or exchange products unless defective. This is for the health, safety, and peace of mind of our customers. Any item that is designed to come into contact with any body part or fluid is non-returnable and non-resalable. Once these items leave our warehouse, they are considered used, and therefore cannot be returned.